Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon




* G Am
So you sailed away
C G D
Into a grey sky morning
G Am
Now I'm here to stay
C G D
Love can be so boring


Am Em
Nothing's quite the same now
Am Em D
I just say your name now

Chorus
G Am
But it's not so bad
C G D G
You're only the best I ever had
Am
You don't want me back
C G D G
You're just the best I ever had

G Am
So you stole my world
C G D
Now I'm just a phony

G Am
Remembering the girl
C G D
Leaves me down and lonely
Am Em
Send it in a letter
Am Em D
Make yourself feel better

back to Chorus

F G
And it may take some time to
C Em A G
Patch me up inside
F G
But I can't take it so I
Am F
Run away and hide
F G
And I may find in time that
C Em Am
You were always right
G F G
You're always right

Back to *

Am Em
What was it you wanted
Am Em D
Could it be I'm haunted

Back to Chorus

G Am C G D G
The best I ever had

G Am C G D G
The best I ever


Komen Aku: Alaa.. lagu nih ntah aku pun tak tau apsal aku nak bawak.. tapi.. masa tgh top.. ader la jugak layan... nama kumpulan nih yg pelik... vertical horizon... melintang menegak kalau dalam bahasa melayu... agaknya kalau dah melintang dgn menegak di satukan... jadi la simpang empat kut... takkan nak bagi nama simpang empat... jadila nama kumpulan nih... melintang menegak arakiannya...

No comments: