Monday, May 28, 2007

Here Without You - Three Doors Down



Here Without You Chords by 3 Doors Down, www.Ultimate-Guitar.Com

3 Doors Down - Here without you


Tabbed by: tuffrocker@yahoo.com
It's certainly not perfect but it should get you started!

Note: One of the best ballads I've heard in a while. Would not be surprised if it climbs
high on the charts! I like to play it a little heavier than the original like playing a
combo C#/G# chord at the beginning of the chorus *.\
\
[capo on 1st fret] \
\____________
\
[Intro/Verse part] \

A#m F# G# A#m G# | [C#/G#]
e#-----------------------------------------------------------------|--x--|
B#------2--1--1-2-------2-------1--------2--1--1-2------1--1---2/4-|--6--|
G#-----3-3--3--3-3----3--3----1---1-----3-3--3--3-3-------1--1-----|--6--|
D#----3---3--3----3----4-------1---1---3---3--3----3---1-----------|--6--|
A#--1--------------1-4-------3-------1--------------1-3------------|--4--|
E#------------------2-----4--------------------------4-------------|--4--|

[Intro = A#m F# G#]

[A#m] [G#] [A#m] [F# G#]
A hundred days have made me older, Since the last time that I saw your pretty face__,
A thousand [A#m]lies have made me colder, And I [G#]don't think I can look at this the same___
[A#m]An all the miles that [G#]separate,
[A#m]They Disappear now when I'm [F#]dreamin' of your[G#]face

*
[C#]I'm here without you baby, [G#]But you're still on my lonely [A#m]mind
I think about you baby [F#]and I dream a[G#]bout you all the [C#]time
I'm here without you baby, [G#]But you're still with me in my [A#m]dreams,
And to[F#]night, there's [G#]only you and [A#m]me___[G#]yeah__.[A#m] [F#] [G#]


The [A#m]miles just keep rollin', As the [G#]people leave their way to say hello[A#m][F#][G#]
I've heard this [A#m]life is overrated, But I [G#]hope that it gets better as we go[A#m]__
hooh[F#] yeah [G#]yeah.

*
[C#]I'm here without you baby, [G#]But you're still on my lonely [A#m]mind
I think about you baby [F#]and I dream a[G#]bout you all the [C#]time
I'm here without you baby, [G#]But you're still with me in my [A#m]dreams,
And to[F#]night girl, there's [G#]only you and [A#m]me___.


Everything I know,[C#] and anywhere I go [G#]
It gets hard but it won't [F#]take away my lo__huv, [A#m]
And when the last one falls, [C#]when it's all said and [G#]done.
It gets hard but it won't [F#]take, away, my love, woah_oh__[C#]Woah_______[G#]wo-oh__[A#m] [F#][G#]

*
[C#]I'm here without you baby, [G#]But you're still on my lonely [A#m]mind
I think about you baby, [F#]and I dream a[G#]bout you all the [C#]time
I'm here without you baby, [G#]But you're still with me in my [A#m]dreams,
And to[F#]night girl, there's [G#]only you and [C#]me____[G#]yeah__[A#m]Ho_yeah, Ho-ooh[F#]-oh__[G#]oh, ho-ooh-[A#m]ohhh

Komen Aku: Lagu nih aku rasa antara lagu ballad tersedap 3 tahun lepas... penat gak nak main lagu nih... tu pun seb baik dapat tgk ade sorang mamat nih main kat youtube... video nih.. sebenarnya suara aku tu aku dah rakam dulu.. lepas tu baru aku main... pening nak main sekali dgn nyanyi sekali... dah ler aku lagu mat salleh nih... pronounciation tak betul sangat... belasah jer la ekkk...

No comments: