Monday, November 13, 2006

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

CAPO 1

C /B
Coming out of my cage
Am7
And I've been doing just fine
F
Gotta gotta be down
C
Because I want it all

C /B
It started out with a kiss
Am7
How did it end up like this?
F
It was only a kiss
C
It was only a kiss

/B
Now I'm falling asleep
Am7
And she's calling a cab
F
While he's having a smoke
C
And she's taking the drag

/B
And they're going to bed
Am
And my stomach is sick
F
And it's all in my head
C
But she's touching his chest now
G
He takes off her dress now
F
Let me go
C
And I just can't look
G
It's killing me
F
And taking control

C
Jealousy
F Am
Turning saints into the sea
G C
Swimming through sick lullaby
F Am
Joking on your alibi
G C
But it's just the price I pay
F Am
Destiny is calling me
G C F
Open up my eager eyes
Am G
Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
(CODA)

Ending
C F Am G
I never

Komen Aku: Lagu kumpulan the killers... aku suka dengar mp3 akustik diorang buat lagu nih... takde la nampak laju mcm lagu yg diorang rakam... saper saper nak mp3 dia mintak kat aku okay...

No comments: