Monday, May 28, 2007

Basketcase - Greenday



Basket Case Chords by Green Day, www.Ultimate-Guitar.Com

EADGBe
E: x79997
B: 799877
C#m: x46654
G#: 466544
A: 577655

Verse:

E B
Do you have the time
C#m G#
To listen to me whine
A E B
About nothin' and everything all at once
E B
I am one of those
C#m G#
melodramatic fools
A E B
moronic ... ??? ... no doubt about it


Chorus:

A B E
Sometimes I give myself the creeps (???)
A B E
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
A B
It all keeps adding up
E C#m
I think I'm cracking up
A B E B C#m A (<-- repeat these 4 chords a few times)
Am I just paranoid, or ... ???

(I think there's a bridge part too that uses the chords in this last line
of the chorus)

Komen Aku: Lagu nih famous masa aku form 1-form 2... dari album Dookie... Masa first year kat UKM... bawak lagu nih dgn band aku... tengah2 perform... stage diorang gelapkan... tetiba gitar aku dah tak bebunyi dah... rupanya... diorang disqualifiedkan band kitorang... pasal dedua lagu kitorang lagu inggeris... punyerla paiseh masa tu.... senior2 tak puas hati nyer pasal la nih... huhuhuhu...

No comments: